On Sunday 9th November, Naomh Éanna took part in the County Antrim Scór na nÓg, it was held in St Ergnat’s Hall in Moneyglass.
The categories where:
- Rince Fóirne (Céilí Dancing)
- Amhránaíocht Aonair (Solo Singing)
- Aithriseoirecht/Scealaíocht (Recitation/Storytelling)
- Ceol Uirlise (Instrumental Music)
- Bailéad Ghrúpa (Ballad Group)
- Tráth na gCeisteanna (Question Time)
Naomh Éanna had representatives from all parts of Pobal Éanna including, Naomh Éanna – Girls and Boys football, hurling and Camogie, Gaelscoil Éanna and Glengormley school of traditional music.
There was a big presence from the club in competitors, parents, mentors and of course the Fear a’ Tí.
Special mention to Chris Uí Choinn (Fear a’ Tí), Joanne Kinnear (Cultural Officer, Múinteoir Teresa and Ray Morgan.
The standard was very high and is a great experience for all involved.
Naomh Éanna Abú.